    This accomplishes what I need, but I was wondering if I could avoid
    using the session.)

    Kai
    Kai Grossjohann, Dec 8, 2003

  2. (Kai Grossjohann) writes:

    > This accomplishes what I need, but I was wondering if I could avoid
    > using the session.)

    No, the session is the only thing that the two displayings of the page
    have in common.
    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Kai Grossjohann

    Anton Spaans Guest

    The only way out i see is to use JavaScript.
    Detect that the upload took place through a Refresh (or through any other
    method than by pushing a button) and, if this is the case, change the
    request-parameters to tell the server that a Refresh took place instead of a
    regular submit.

    -- Anton.

    Anton Spaans, Dec 8, 2003