How to Pass session parameters from one jsp to another jsp

sridhar kumar ch

Hi to all!!

I m getting problem for passing session parameters from one jsp to
another jsp page. I developed one jsp page a.jsp(let it be take this
name) in that i m getting values from database these values (those are
taken from database table) i have to send to next jsp page b.jsp(Let it
be take this name) and print that values in that b.jsp. Here my problem
is that values (from database table) are not getting in sessions, but
its displaying values in a.jsp but these values are sending to next jsp
i.e(b.jsp).... plz help me in this issue..

regards,

sridhar

vjg

sridhar said:
Hi to all!!

I m getting problem for passing session parameters from one jsp to
another jsp page. I developed one jsp page a.jsp(let it be take this
name) in that i m getting values from database these values (those are
taken from database table) i have to send to next jsp page b.jsp(Let it
be take this name) and print that values in that b.jsp. Here my problem
is that values (from database table) are not getting in sessions, but
its displaying values in a.jsp but these values are sending to next jsp
i.e(b.jsp).... plz help me in this issue..

Post your code. Sessions don't hava parameters. They have attributes.
You don't pass session information from one jsp to another - both jsp
pages simply access the session object's attributes.