JSP Workflow FlowControl PageFlow Engine

Discussion in 'Java' started by Heiner Kücker, Nov 25, 2004.

  1. Hi all

    Sorry, my englisch is not good.

    I have written an JSP FlowControl Framework called
    'Control and Command'.

    My Framework enabled to write a JSP application
    easy like an modefully DOS application like BASIC or
    CLIPPER.

    It closed the gap between Browser and Server
    presented by the request response cycle.

    Online demo is available on
    http://www.control-and-command.de

    The bottom of the demo pages shows the scripting source code
    with an arrow on the current source code line.

    This is an JSP Custom Tag for debug.

    An single step debug mode is available.

    The CnC-Language contents procedures and functions
    with parameters (per value or per reference)
    and control structures
    if/else if/else condition,
    while loop
    and do loop.

    Sorry, Documentation is completely written in german language.

    My Framework contents an DomainParser (parser for an
    Domain Specific Language), an Compiler and a
    Flow Processing Unit.

    It works with JSP Custom Tags.

    My framework helps you solving your painfully problems with the
    struts pageflow and code scattering in many xml and java files.

    The only necessary xml file is the web.xml .

    Its completely free.

    Im pleased over an positive feedback or
    success story by using my framework.

    Heiner Kuecker
    http://www.heinerkuecker.de
    JSP Page Flow WorkFlow FlowControl Navigation: http://www.control-and-command.de
    Expression Parser: http://www.heinerkuecker.de/Expression.html
    no struts
    Heiner Kücker, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Heiner Kücker

    Murray Guest

    "Heiner Kücker" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Sorry, my englisch is not good.
    >
    > I have written an JSP FlowControl Framework called
    > 'Control and Command'.

    So you keep saying. And multiposting.
    Murray, Nov 25, 2004