    sorted. This is to delete the correct row from the Table Model.

    Thanks
    Tim

    Tim, May 19, 2004

  2. Tim

    Tim Ward Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am using the TableSorter class and would like to know how to convert
    > the row in the view to the row in the model if the table has been
    > sorted. This is to delete the correct row from the Table Model.

    If you are using the table sorter from Sun's tutorial the simple answer is
    that you can't, the architecture, not just the implementation, is broken in
    this respect - do the maths. You have to design a completely different
    architecture for a sorted table; none of the free ones that I've found
    actually works.

    (And quite why one should have to go to all this trouble when the underlying
    operating system has perfectly functional table widget which does sorting
    for free has always been beyond me ...)

    --
    Tim Ward

    Tim Ward, May 19, 2004