Jython and SciTE

Discussion in 'Python' started by rt lange, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. rt lange

    rt lange Guest

    I'm trying to get SciTE to run and compile my jython scripts.
    This is what I have in my python.properties file:

    command.name.1.*.py=Go Jython
    command.1.*.py=jython $(FileNameExt)
    command.1.subsystem.*.py=1
    command.name.2.*.py=Jython -> jar
    command.2.*.py=jythonc --core --jar $(FileName).jar $(FileNameExt)
    command.2.subsystem.*.py=1

    I keep getting as output:

    >jython DiceRoll.py
    >The system cannot find the file specified.

    >jythonc --core --jar DiceRoll.jar DiceRoll.py
    >The system cannot find the file specified.

    It works fine from the command line (PATH is set correctly.)
    rt lange, Jan 21, 2004

  2. rt lange

    Neil Hodgson Guest

    rt lange:

    > I'm trying to get SciTE to run and compile my jython scripts.
    > This is what I have in my python.properties file:
    >
    > command.name.1.*.py=Go Jython
    > command.1.*.py=jython $(FileNameExt)
    > command.1.subsystem.*.py=1
    > command.name.2.*.py=Jython -> jar
    > command.2.*.py=jythonc --core --jar $(FileName).jar $(FileNameExt)
    > command.2.subsystem.*.py=1
    >
    > I keep getting as output:
    >
    > >jython DiceRoll.py
    > >The system cannot find the file specified.

    Depending on the OS and the type of command (batch, exe, python script)
    "jython" is you may need to execute through the command interpreter which is
    cmd on NT:

    command.1.*.py=cmd /c jython $(FileNameExt)

    Neil
    Neil Hodgson, Jan 21, 2004