    introduction would be appreciated.

    With regards,

    Sridhar

    Sridhar_Gadda, Dec 1, 2004

  2. On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:55:52 -0500, Sridhar_Gadda wrote:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > Anyone has experience using keil pk-Arm and ARM
    > microcontroller. I am novice in this field and any help in getting
    > introduction would be appreciated.
    >
    > With regards,
    >
    > Sridhar

    comp.lang.c discusses the standard C programming language, i.e. we
    positively try to avoid platform dependencies. It sounds like you need a
    newsgroup such as comp.arch.embedded.

    Lawrence

    Lawrence Kirby, Dec 1, 2004

  3. "Sridhar_Gadda" <> wrote in

    > Anyone has experience using keil pk-Arm and ARM
    > microcontroller. I am novice in this field and any help in getting
    > introduction would be appreciated.

    Many do, see http://www.keil.com/discuss Keil is a tool chain not the C
    language so we don't discuss it here.

    --