keybd_event function behaviour

daniele.balducci

Hello,
I wrote a VB test console application using the keybd_event
function from the user32 library. in order to unlock the screensaver).
Running the executable via (AT command ....) the screen saver disappears.

Then I inserted the same chunk of code into a VB WebService .... I can
compile and fire the Service both from a Browser and from a Proxy Application
but the function call has no effects (the Screeen Saver doesn't unlock).

Moreover, even changing the direct code to a shell invoking the console
executable descripted above i cannot get the Screen unlocked (Please note
that the code runs since I can see some "special debug effect" I put into
the console appl)..

This let me think to some problem of auth for the ASPNET user ... but I
cannot figure out what ... can someone help me thank in advnace Danielle