KeyDown/KeyPress is not working... ??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Jens Butm, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. Jens Butm

    Jens Butm Guest

    Hi,

    We are doing a simple aspnet app to be used by Mobile 5.1 units with a
    numeric keyboard (Symbol). But we can't get some javascript working -
    including KeyDown and KeyPress in a textbox, and we really need to solve
    this to make the application as simpel to use as possible (numbers on the
    keyboard are used as shotcutkeys).

    Some javascript are working fine - including OnFocus, OnChange but some are
    not working at all.

    Do you have any explanation as to why keydown/keypress are disabled? Can we
    "enable" it somehow? And do we have any alternative?

    The funny thin is that keydown/press is working on 4.2 units - but not on
    5.1

    Can you help in any way?

    Thanks

    Jens Butm, Oct 19, 2007