keyword suggestion tool app

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Cynthia Turcotte, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Cynthia Turcotte, Mar 25, 2005

  2. On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:16:27 -0000, Cynthia Turcotte
    <> wrote:

    > Hey folks --

    How do you do?

    > Anybody know of a keyword suggestion tool like this one that I can
    > install on my own site:
    >
    > http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

    This is simply a front end for tools like these ...

    http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

    http://www.wordtracker.com/trial/

    https://adwords.google.com/select/main?cmd=KeywordSandbox

    I'm sure you could write your own - or commission one of the fine
    programmers around here to do it for you.

    --
    laughable oafs - news:alt.www.webmaster.ads
    William Tasso, Mar 25, 2005

  3. Cynthia Turcotte

    Big Bill Guest

    On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:43:46 -0000, "William Tasso"
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:16:27 -0000, Cynthia Turcotte
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey folks --

    >How do you do?
    >
    >> Anybody know of a keyword suggestion tool like this one that I can
    >> install on my own site:
    >>
    >> http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

    >This is simply a front end for tools like these ...
    >
    >http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/
    >
    >http://www.wordtracker.com/trial/
    >
    >https://adwords.google.com/select/main?cmd=KeywordSandbox
    >
    >I'm sure you could write your own - or commission one of the fine
    >programmers around here to do it for you.

    Or ask Bokma.
    Ho hum!

    BB
    --
    www.kruse.co.uk/
    seo that loves a cuddle...
    Big Bill, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Cynthia Turcotte

    Vance Guest

    http://www.goodkeywords.com/products/gkw/

    "Cynthia Turcotte" <> wrote in message news:vLI0e.65$...
    Hey folks --

    Anybody know of a keyword suggestion tool like this one that I can install on my own site:

    http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

    Looking for free OR paid solutions.

    Thanks!

    Cynthia Turcotte

    --
    DigitalRainmakers.com - Search Engine Optimization & Web Design
    NEW Free Search Engine Optimization Forum Online
    Vance, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Cynthia Turcotte

    trevor Guest

    Cynthia Turcotte <> wrote in news:vLI0e.65
    $:

    > Hey folks --
    >
    > Anybody know of a keyword suggestion tool like this one that I can
    > install on my own site:
    >
    > http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/
    >
    > Looking for free OR paid solutions.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Cynthia Turcotte

    agree with previous posters, easy enough, we'd be glad to do it for you but
    frankly, DP is a nice enough guy by reputation, i'm sure if you drop him an
    email and tell him what you want to do, you'll find a happy answer.

    it's the net babe, go to the source. if that's not a fit, we're
    www.dataspheric.com

    trevor
    trevor, Mar 25, 2005
  6. On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:59:51 -0000, trevor <> wrote:

    > it's the net babe ...

    Now, where can I get me aa brace of them?

    --
    buy it now - news:alt.www.webmaster.ads
    William Tasso, Mar 25, 2005
  7. Cynthia Turcotte

    David Guest

    Recommend "Best Promotion Keyword", which provide keyword popularity,
    competition analysis and best keyword suggestion.
    David, Mar 28, 2005