kill or abort Server process

Deshi

Hi All,

I am trying to abort the process running on server which takes more
than the expected time to complete the task, I have developed web
application which reads files from the drive and converts to some
format. This process sometime takes indifinite time to complete, now i
want to have a control over the process running on server where i can
abort or kill the process.... Please help me

Thanks in advance :)