Language and Regions..

Daryl

I have an asp.net 2.0 application.
Using VS2008 and vb.net/asp.net

I have created a russian language resx file for each page in my application
as wel as having the default resx files in English.

When I change my language settings in my brower to russian I see the russian
pages, if i change it to english I see the english pages.
How ever my customers in RUssia see only the english pages. Even though
regional settings and browser language settings are set for Russian.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?