Large File transfers using sockets in Perl or any method if available

SRam

I am working out to develop client server application using perl.
Client & Server commuicate using sockets. server executes a query and
the o/p is a list of documents. How can I transfer these documents
from server to client..i.e we execute and o/p is documents to be
transferred from server. From client I have to receive and view the
documents..urgent..plz mail ASAP.....

Brian McCauley

I am working out to develop client server application using perl.
Client & Server commuicate using sockets. server executes a query and
the o/p is a list of documents. How can I transfer these documents
from server to client..
FTP
E-mail
HTTP

i.e we execute and o/p is documents to be
transferred from server. From client I have to receive and view the
documents..urgent..plz mail ASAP.....

You appear to be panicing and so you are not making any sense. You
need to take some deep breaths ans work out what it is you are trying
to ask.

--
\\ ( )