latest instiki err

Ara.T.Howard

anyone else having instiki blow up on the first access using latest version?
seems like it no longer automatically creates the storage directory?

-a
| PHONE :: 303.497.6469
| --Dogen

Mauricio Fernández

anyone else having instiki blow up on the first access using latest version?
seems like it no longer automatically creates the storage directory?

Right, that's one of the things I patched when packaging it.

Ara.T.Howard

Right, that's one of the things I patched when packaging it.

o.k. - just checking.

thanks.

-a