LED dot matrix

Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
HI guys,
As a part of a project i have to design a dice wich counts from 1 to 6. I have to display this in a LED dot matrix using dice pattern. I want to know how to implement number 2 on the dot matrix in two seperate rows and columns.. The code which i created is here, it can show 1 to 6 on the same row..
process (matrix_state)
begin
case matrix_state is
when "000" => row <= "1111111";