Licensing Method

Aaron

I would like to learn more about licensing methods that can be used with
asp.net application.

Something like
http://www.dotnetcharting.com

You have to download a license file to activate the program. and it locks
the application to a single website.

How do they do that? Does anyone know what method they use? and how secure
is it?

Thanks,

Aaron

Matt Berther

Hello Aaron,

You may want to take a look at Xheo! Licensing [1]. They have a very extensible
licensing framework that you can leverage in your application. By default,
there are a lot of default limit implementations that you can use. They do
make it very easy for you to add your own limits if you need (and we have
done).

[1] http://www.dotnetlicensing.com