    I try to create a .LIC file but when I use my licensed component into an
    host application the license validation procedure always fails.
    I will be grateful for any help or doc reference.

    Joël, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Salut Joël,

    You may have seen this but just in case...

    Implement .NET Component Licensing

    http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2003_03/magazine/columns/desktopdeveloper/default_pf.asp

    Ken
    MVP [ASP.NET]
    Toronto

    "Joël" <> wrote in message
    Hi !
    I want to create a licensed component.
    I use the LicFileLicenseProvider class as parameter of the LicenseProvider
    attribute.
    Finaly I use the LicenseManager into my component as describe into the msdn
    documentation.
    Unfortunatly the next steps are evasive.
    What to do next ? I think I need to create something like a license file but
    how ? which format ?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 19, 2003