Lightning talks at OSCON 2005

Mark Jason Dominus

Lightning Talks at the 2005 O'Reilly Open Source Convention

Lightning talks are brief (5-minute) talks that focus on a single
example, idea, project, or technique. Lightning talks do not attempt
to cover all aspects of their subject matter, but rather to present
one facet of the idea clearly and succinctly.

To submit a proposal for a lightning talk, please send your proposed
title and an abstract of up to four sentences to

(e-mail address removed)

For more complete information, visit:

http://perl.plover.com/lt/osc2005/

Thanks.

Mark Jason Dominus

Lightning Talks at the 2005 O'Reilly Open Source Convention

Because the submissions process opened so late, I will continue to
accept lightning talks submissions up to the last minute. To submit a
talk proposal, please send your proposed title and an abstract of up
to four sentences to

(e-mail address removed)

or contact me in person at OSCON.