Link to open a frameset page to a specific url in a frame?

B.G.

I know I've done this in the past, but dang, I forget how I did it! If you
know how its done, I'd sure appreciate it if you would share that info with
me. I want to go from a non-frames page to open a frameset and then to open
a specific url into the bottom frame. TIA for any assistance.

Bob Green

kaeli

I know I've done this in the past, but dang, I forget how I did it! If you
know how its done, I'd sure appreciate it if you would share that info with
me. I want to go from a non-frames page to open a frameset and then to open
a specific url into the bottom frame. TIA for any assistance.

Pass the addy with the url (query string) and load the frameset
dynamically. This is best done with server-side tech, not javascript.

~kaeli~
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable
from magic.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace