Linq\MSAccess

gh

Will Ling work with MS Access? I have a small web app on MS Access I am
re-creating in VS 2008. I only have a couple of web forms that I
collect data from the users, to store into a couple of tables. They
never retrieve or edit the information. I use a submit and cancel on
the forms from the old site, but it wasn' t created in VS or asp.net.
If I can' t use Linq with MS Access and want to keep using Access what
would be the best way to create a user input form for saving the data to
a table?

Thanks