List Invite - London Ruby Users Group

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Robert McGovern, May 12, 2005.

  1. Hi everyone,

    The existing mailing list for the London Ruby Users Group appears to
    have disappeared and been gone for a little while. So either as a
    temporary stop gap or permanent replacement I'd like to invite who is
    interested to sign up to a new list at

    n.net

    When you have subscribed, you can send messages to
    which is a little shorter than the
    version shown.

    If you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to email me and
    if you have the email address of anyone else that was on the old list
    then please forward this message onto them.

    Thanks for your time,

    Rob
    --=20
    Personal responsibility is battling extinction.

    Robert McGovern, May 12, 2005