Ruby Users Group London Mailing List

Robert McGovern

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to the London Ruby UG
mailing list.

It moved servers a little while ago but since then the site it was
hosted on (browser.org) has disappeared and the list with it. Anyone
know the status of the site? Is it worth starting up a new mailing
list?

Rob
--=20
Personal responsibility is battling extinction.

David A. Black

Hi --

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to the London Ruby UG
mailing list.

It moved servers a little while ago but since then the site it was
hosted on (browser.org) has disappeared and the list with it. Anyone
know the status of the site? Is it worth starting up a new mailing
list?

No wonder I got no response to my "Coming back to London in June"
posting :)

I think it's worth it, at least judging by the interest generated by
and at that meeting in March.

David

Robert McGovern

No wonder I got no response to my "Coming back to London in June"

Good to know your coming back, when will it be?
I think it's worth it, at least judging by the interest generated by
and at that meeting in March.

Okay, I'll set up a mailman list later today and announce it here. I
have a small amount of archives so if you have any addresses you can
let me have then mail me privately and I'll invite them when its
ready.

Rob