    Rob
    --=20
    Personal responsibility is battling extinction.
    Robert McGovern, May 10, 2005

  2. Hi --

    On Wed, 11 May 2005, Robert McGovern wrote:

    > I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to the London Ruby UG
    > mailing list.
    >
    > It moved servers a little while ago but since then the site it was
    > hosted on (browser.org) has disappeared and the list with it. Anyone
    > know the status of the site? Is it worth starting up a new mailing
    > list?

    No wonder I got no response to my "Coming back to London in June"
    posting :)

    I think it's worth it, at least judging by the interest generated by
    and at that meeting in March.

    David

    --
    David A. Black
    David A. Black, May 10, 2005

  3. > No wonder I got no response to my "Coming back to London in June"
    > posting :)

    Good to know your coming back, when will it be?

    > I think it's worth it, at least judging by the interest generated by
    > and at that meeting in March.

    Okay, I'll set up a mailman list later today and announce it here. I
    have a small amount of archives so if you have any addresses you can
    let me have then mail me privately and I'll invite them when its
    ready.

    Rob
    Robert McGovern, May 11, 2005