    Any hints

    Antonis
    , Jul 9, 2010

  2. On 9 July 2010 14:17, <> wrote:
    > Hi to all, i want to stress test   a tomcat web server, so that i
    > could find out its limits. e.g how many users can be connected and
    > request a resource concurrently.
    > I used JMeter which is an excellent tool, but i would like to use a
    > more pythonic approach.

    The Grinder?

    --
    Cheers,
    Simon B.
    Simon Brunning, Jul 9, 2010

    On Jul 9, 4:44 pm, Simon Brunning <> wrote:
    > On 9 July 2010 14:17, <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi to all, i want to stress test   a tomcat web server, so that i
    > > could find out its limits. e.g how many users can be connected and
    > > request a resource concurrently.
    > > I used JMeter which is an excellent tool, but i would like to use a
    > > more pythonic approach.

    > The Grinder?
    >
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Simon B.

    Thank you Simon!
    I'll give it a try.
    It looks very promising.

    Antonis K.
    , Jul 11, 2010
  4. SuzWilli

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,
    I'm a web design novice and while looking for information about Jmeter testing, I came across this site I linked. Does anyone have experience with this kind of service (or anything similar) and can point out the difference between testing in the cloud and regular testing?
    Thanks, Suzanne
    SuzWilli, Jan 1, 2012