Localization & Different Languages in an App.

Ryan Ternier

Our applications are about to go cross cultural, so we need to allow
multiple languages.

We built our application to handle this, but have not implemented it yet.

One method we talked about was using an XML String table which will take
each name and find the equivilent from the other Language and replace it...
However this is a lot of processing to load 1 page.

Is there a better way of doing this? A more efficient way?

Guest

Take a look at the Globalizing Web Forms Pages in the MSDN documentation. It
discusses some ways, specifically using <globalization> sections in your
web.config file.