logic error in group

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Adam, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. Adam

    Adam Guest

    I am writing this one last post because I feel this group as truly
    gotten to the point that one cannot express their views without certain
    people, who feel they are above everyone else here changing what you say
    or down right lying in order to bury any argument against something they
    believe strongly, and demonstrate a complete unwillingness to to debate
    on any real civil and/or rational level.

    Many of you did this with me in the "CLPM - a help group" thread, and
    the same thing has happened in many others, a note worthy thread was the
    regarding if it's wrong to write "PERL". Any merit was completely
    ignored and what the originally said was changed and words were shoved
    into mouths that were never said.

    I have no doubt the same people will label this post as just trolling,
    instead of admitting any wrong doing as usual. No, we cannot criticize
    the so called community core. But what you don't understand is that you
    have no real power, despite what you want everyone to believe.

    All you have proven is that this group is not worth investing any time
    in. Life is to short to waste on people who are "never wrong" and refuse
    to defend their points of view with logic and rationality and instead
    engage in ways not unlike those formerly in the USSR.

    - Adam J. Worrell
    It's a shame the type of People we fought to vanquish from
    the world during the Cold War have come to rule Usenet.

    Adam, Aug 31, 2008

  2. Re: logic error in poster

    A> All you have proven is that this group is not worth investing any
    A> time in.

    Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you (finally!) leave.

    Charlton

    --
    Charlton Wilbur

    Charlton Wilbur, Aug 31, 2008

  3. Re: logic error in poster

    Charlton Wilbur <> wrote in

    > A> All you have proven is that this group is not worth investing any
    > A> time in.
    >
    > Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you (finally!) leave.

    Don't be naive, just prepare for his next personality to show up ;-)

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    http://www.rehabitation.com/clpmisc/