LoginView does not show a logged in user as being logged in

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by keithb, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. keithb

    keithb Guest

    Using Website | ASP.NET Configuration, I set up a role name Administrators
    and a user named admin. In my application, I put a LoginView Conrol on my
    master page. The LoginView control has an anonymous Template, and a
    <RoleGroup> with Roles = "Administrators"

    The login accepts the credentials of admin when they are entered correctly;
    however the status of the LoginView conrol continues to say "You are not
    logged in." Can someone suggest a way of troubleshooting this issue?

    Thanks,

    Keith

    keithb, Feb 16, 2006