look and feel windows XP for menu bar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 8, 2006.

  1. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 8, 2006

  2. is that possible we can create menu bar and tool bar which the look and feel
    just like windows XP ?

    thanks in advance

    Iwan Budihalim, Sep 9, 2006

  3. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

    Seth Bourne Guest

    exactly, but i've to purchase the component. which i meant is there possible
    for me to use the standard menubar component from asp.net ?

    thanks.

    Seth Bourne, Sep 9, 2006