Looking for a C/C++ header to XML file converter

Judd

Meal said:
Class definitions to schema, I think that's what he means.

Yes, it's a pain to do it by hand. Just wondered if there were any decent
tools out there. I found an h2xml.py but that's about it.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Yes, it's a pain to do it by hand. Just wondered if there were any decent
tools out there. I found an h2xml.py but that's about it.

Doxygen

Boris Kolpackov

Hi,

Judd said:
Does anyone know of a good one? Can you point me in the right direction

This is a poorly defined problem so you won't fine any production
quality tools to do that (I am not aware of any). The other way
around (XML (Schema) to C++) is, however, well supported. See for
example, CodeSynthesis XSD:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/

hth,
-boris