Looking for a compiler

Peter van Merkerk

Mike said:
appreciative.

For Windows, I'd recommend either Microsoft Visual C++ or
Borland C++.

Unfortunately the IDE that comes with the the paid version of Borland
C++ isn't exactly free of bugs either.

JKop

Ioannis Vranos posted:
To help you more at http://www.mingw.org the latest complete official
package to download is

MinGW bin MinGW-3.1.0-1.exe

It includes all languages together with Windows API support.

Thanks, I got the both of them.

What do you about compiling and running. Is there any sort of quick compile
button you can set-up, or do I have to go to the command line?

-JKop

tom_usenet

Ioannis Vranos posted:

Thanks, I got the both of them.

You already had them - GCC 3.3 comes with Dev-C++ (that's the compiler
it uses).
What do you about compiling and running. Is there any sort of quick compile
button you can set-up, or do I have to go to the command line?

In Dev-C++ there obviously is...

Tom

Anil Mamede

You can try Eclipse + CDT plugin. It's nice and have a graphical debugger.

Anil Mamede