Looking for a component

Dmitry Korolyov [MVP]

Desired functionality: ability to upload files and save them into a database (or save them on the file system), ability to pick up files stored in the db or file system and send them in the reponse to the client's request.

I've used aspsmartupload component with ASP some time ago, and it was great. Now, anyone can suggest a component which provide similar or extended functionality for .NET framework?

Craig Deelsnyder

Dmitry said:
Desired functionality: ability to upload files and save them into a
database (or save them on the file system), ability to pick up files
stored in the db or file system and send them in the reponse to the
client's request.

I've used aspsmartupload component with ASP some time ago, and it was
great. Now, anyone can suggest a component which provide similar or
extended functionality for .NET framework?

There are many examples of this...this one uses the simplest technique

http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/04/01/asp.html