    nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    recommend some sites to go to? Thanks in advance.

    Johnny Gyno, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Johnny Gyno wrote:

    > I'm looking for backgrounds, content dividers, etc., of a more "extreme"
    > nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    > like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    > recommend some sites to go to? Thanks in advance.

    What kind of site are you building? Something for the third Reich? *sarcasm*

    Anyway, I see a lot of skateboard and punk-related sites that have what you
    are looking for. They all have that 'extreme' look. I think you should look
    into copyright issues too before you download and re-use.

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    Proud to make my own graphics!

    Roy Schestowitz, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Johnny Gyno

    neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, Johnny Gyno quothed:

    > I'm looking for backgrounds, content dividers, etc., of a more "extreme"
    > nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    > like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    > recommend some sites to go to? Thanks in advance.

    Get a digital camera and go on down to the ghetto, man! What could be
    better?

    --
    Neredbojias

    neredbojias, Nov 19, 2004
  4. neredbojias wrote:
    > Without quill or qualm, Johnny Gyno quothed:
    >

    >>I'm looking for backgrounds, content dividers, etc., of a more "extreme"
    >>nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    >>like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    >>recommend some sites to go to? Thanks in advance.

    > Get a digital camera and go on down to the ghetto, man! What could be
    > better?

    Or watch the news on Iraq.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Johnny Gyno

    SE Guest

    <alt.html , Johnny Gyno , >
    <Xns95A61069BAC40johnnygynoyahucom@204.127.199.17>
    <Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:36:39 GMT>

    > I'm looking for backgrounds, content dividers, etc., of a more "extreme"
    > nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    > like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    > recommend some sites to go to?

    A google images search will usually bring up some of what your looking
    for if you search for "barbed wire" instead of just barbed wire without
    the quotes .

    Although you can expect about 50% of the pages to be 404 .

    --
    www.smtpemail.co.uk

    SE, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Johnny Gyno

    Fat Sam Guest

    "Johnny Gyno" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for backgrounds, content dividers, etc., of a more "extreme"
    > nature, like barbed wire, Berlin Wall, bullet holes, etc. And it seems
    > like every web graphics site I go to has none of that. Can anyone
    > recommend some sites to go to? Thanks in advance.

    You can easilly create these yourself with a scanner.....For the barbed
    wire, just get a peice of the stuff in question and scan it, then tweak it
    so it repeats seamlessly.....For the berlin wall, get any bit of flat
    concrete, and scan it, then add graffiti with the airbrush tool in your
    graphics app.....For the bullet holes, set your scanner running, then when
    the scan sensor rolls past, shoot it with a gun......

    Fat Sam, Nov 19, 2004
  7. Johnny Gyno

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Fat Sam wrote:

    > For the bullet holes, set your scanner running, then when
    > the scan sensor rolls past, shoot it with a gun......

    ROFL.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Nov 19, 2004