Looking for Feedback on New Project - ChaiDB and JSON-Cache

jamdev1

Hi,

I'm one of the developers working on two new projects: ChaiDB and JSON-
Cache.

I am trying to get feedback on them, and looking to see if there might
be a good fit for your projects. We're currently exploring ways we
can add functionality to ChaiDB and JSON-Cache such as an indexing
mechanism for caching web data. I would appreciate any feedback/
advice I could get from this group and if you are interested, you can
find details at http://chaidb.sourceforge.net and
http://chaidb.sourceforge.net/project_of_the_months.php. Below are
brief descriptions of the two projects.

ChaiDB is an embedded database developed at the kernel level using
Java and B-Tree implementation for data storage. It's very simple to
use without any administrative overhead for high performance read/
write operations. It provides Java, JCA, JTA interfaces and database
administration tools such as backup and restore, etc. ChaiDB is ideal
for applications utilizing caching, archiving, queuing and buffering
capabilities.

JSON-Cache is a light weight persistent cache built on top of a pure
Java based database ChaiDB. It uses exactly the same API as provided
by www.json.org. There is no learning curve for JSON developers to use
JSON-Cache and existing JSON applications can be easily converted to
use JSON-Cache for persistence, caching and scalability.

Thanks,
Jim