Looking for Feedback on New Project - ChaiDB and JSON-Cache

Discussion in 'Java' started by jamdev1@gmail.com, Feb 21, 2007.

    I'm one of the developers working on two new projects: ChaiDB and JSON-
    Cache.

    I am trying to get feedback on them, and looking to see if there might
    be a good fit for your projects. We're currently exploring ways we
    can add functionality to ChaiDB and JSON-Cache such as an indexing
    mechanism for caching web data. I would appreciate any feedback/
    advice I could get from this group and if you are interested, you can
    find details at http://chaidb.sourceforge.net and
    http://chaidb.sourceforge.net/project_of_the_months.php. Below are
    brief descriptions of the two projects.

    ChaiDB is an embedded database developed at the kernel level using
    Java and B-Tree implementation for data storage. It's very simple to
    use without any administrative overhead for high performance read/
    write operations. It provides Java, JCA, JTA interfaces and database
    administration tools such as backup and restore, etc. ChaiDB is ideal
    for applications utilizing caching, archiving, queuing and buffering
    capabilities.

    JSON-Cache is a light weight persistent cache built on top of a pure
    Java based database ChaiDB. It uses exactly the same API as provided
    by www.json.org. There is no learning curve for JSON developers to use
    JSON-Cache and existing JSON applications can be easily converted to
    use JSON-Cache for persistence, caching and scalability.

    Thanks,
    Jim
    , Feb 21, 2007