Looking for Free Software .NET XPath library

Jo Vermeulen

Hello,

I am working on an free software application which makes use of XPath
expressions. We would like to port it to the Compact .NET framework
(.NET for PDA's).

Unfortunately there is no XPath engine available in the Compact.NET
library, while there is one for the full .NET framework. I could
rewrite the XPath code, but it would be better if I could use a free
software library for XPath expressions instead. That would save me a
lot of time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,