Looking for Free Software .NET XPath library

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jo Vermeulen, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Jo Vermeulen

    Jo Vermeulen Guest

    Hello,

    I am working on an free software application which makes use of XPath
    expressions. We would like to port it to the Compact .NET framework
    (.NET for PDA's).

    Unfortunately there is no XPath engine available in the Compact.NET
    library, while there is one for the full .NET framework. I could
    rewrite the XPath code, but it would be better if I could use a free
    software library for XPath expressions instead. That would save me a
    lot of time.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Kind regards,

    --