Looking for Java/J2EE/WebSphere Training Resources

John Wynton

Hi folks:

I'm part owner of a training company historically associated with clients
who use IBM software. We are looking for independent training resources who
can provide both the skills to teach and course materials to match the
following "broad" topics.

Java & J2EE Programming
WebSphere Development &/or Administration

Please respond directly to me at:

(e-mail address removed)

Thanks,

John Wynton