Looking for Java/J2EE/WebSphere Training Resources

Discussion in 'Java' started by John Wynton, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. John Wynton

    John Wynton Guest

    Hi folks:

    I'm part owner of a training company historically associated with clients
    who use IBM software. We are looking for independent training resources who
    can provide both the skills to teach and course materials to match the
    following "broad" topics.

    Java & J2EE Programming
    WebSphere Development &/or Administration

    Please respond directly to me at:

    Thanks,

    John Wynton

    John Wynton, Nov 10, 2005