Lost SSL certificate!

Bill Nguyen

I have an ASP.NET app on our Win2K IIS 5.0 server. Due to Worm Blaster
problem, we lost the most recent IIS configuration that included the SSL
cretificate for the application. I ran into the "fatal error when creating
SSL server credential" in the event log when trying to access the ASP.NET.
Since I am new to ASP.NET, please help me with the step to reestablish the
necessary security to allow the execution of ASP.NEt application on our
Intranet. Below is the assemby info for the app.
Thanks a million!
Bill

Imports System.Reflection

Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices

' General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following

' set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information

' associated with an assembly.

' Review the values of the assembly attributes

<Assembly: AssemblyTitle("")>

<Assembly: AssemblyDescription("")>

<Assembly: AssemblyCompany("")>

<Assembly: AssemblyProduct("")>

<Assembly: AssemblyCopyright("")>

<Assembly: AssemblyTrademark("")>

<Assembly: CLSCompliant(True)>

'The following GUID is for the ID of the typelib if this project is exposed
to COM

<Assembly: Guid("787A2D20-C82E-4806-9749-C3CA2BF4E773")>

' Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:

'

' Major Version

' Minor Version

' Build Number

' Revision

'

' You can specify all the values or you can default the Build and Revision
Numbers

' by using the '*' as shown below:

<Assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.*")>