Low level programing in ASP .Net

noor

Hi,
I have to make a web based program that can interect with a networking
device its a home made device. I m going to develop this device in .Net .
kindly guid me from where i can strat it.
the device is accessable form dos i m basically wants to make a web GUI of
it kindly help me out. Thanks.
Regards
Noorali

agapeton

You can do anything with ASP.NET that you can with the .NET framework.
Without making things ultra complicated, just have it "do stuff" on the
control events. You can definately use .NET to start up executables,
that's no problem at all.