    too trivial.

    Thanks
    Jawad

    Jawad Hussain, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Jawad Hussain

    Michael Mair Guest

    Jawad Hussain wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am learning C-language (new to computer and c).
    >
    > Please tell me about macros, can u give an example program for macros
    > with explanation in each step. Kindly give a link, if the question is
    > too trivial.

    Get a decent textbook; around here, K&R2 often is recommended.
    See also
    http://c-faq.com/resources/books.html
    and
    http://c-faq.com/sx2/index.html

    Cheers
    Michael

    Michael Mair, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Jawad Hussain said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am learning C-language (new to computer and c).
    >
    > Please tell me about macros, can u give an example program for macros
    > with explanation in each step. Kindly give a link, if the question is
    > too trivial.

    Buy "The C Programming Language", 2nd edition, by Kernighan and Ritchie.

    See pages 88-92.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 15, 2006