    Matej

    --
    Matej Cepl,

    Matej Cepl, Aug 6, 2003

  2. At some point, Matej Cepl <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any example of use of mailbox.py. I would be especially
    > interested if anybody made a objects which would be able to .delete()
    > .append() etc. individual messages.
    >
    > Thanks,

    mailbox.py unfortunately only reads mailboxes (although it does handle
    most formats, including Maildir, which is nice).

    offlineimap (gopher://gopher.quux.org/1/devel/offlineimap) [1] uses
    Maildir for storing messages, so you may want to look at it.

    [1] I was pretty sure gopher was dead. There's a web interface at
    http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/offlineimap/ for those of us living in
    the 21st century ;)

    David M. Cooke, Aug 6, 2003