Maintain Consistency With ASP.NET Templates

Guest

I have tried the sample code associated with the article titled "Maintain Consistency With ASP.NET Templates" by Dan Wahlin http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2003_12/online/dwahlin/default_pf.aspx

I tried to recreate the exact same sample line for line but it doesnt seen to work. I get the error
Parser Error Message: The 'pageBaseType' attribute must be set to a valid Type name (format: <typename>,<assemblyname>

Source Error:

Line 5: </appSettings>
Line 6: <system.web
Line 7: <pages pageBaseType="XmlSiteTemplate.Web.Controls.BasePage, XmlSiteTemplate" /
Line 8:
Line 9: <!-- DYNAMIC DEBUG COMPILATIO

each time I try

I would appreciate any help.