make html/tab working in an email file ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by chunji08@gmail.com, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,
    I have such things in my Ant script to send a daily report to my
    group
    member,
    "
    <target name="email_2_team">
    <mail from=""
    tolist=""
    subject="Today's migration results "
    messagemimetype="text/html"
    messagefile="migrate.html"/>
    </target>
    "
    Since the report becomes more and more complicated, I am just
    wondering if I could put some tabs in that html file, so that when
    they open their email in ms/outlook, or any IE, Mozilla, they may
    click the tabs and see results page by page ?

    Can someone give me some advise if it is possible ? How to put it in
    one html file, if so? Any simple example will be very helpful !

    Thanks a lot !

    Chun

    , Oct 9, 2007