making visitors pay for visiting a web site

Fulio Open

I have had a web site for a few years. It is free. Part of the site
is to teach Chinese language to non-native speakers. I like to turn
this site into a paid one. People have to pay some money to take the
courses, so I can further develop the courses with the funds. I like
to know where I can get help. Is there a Usenet about this topic?

Thanks.

richard

I have had a web site for a few years. It is free. Part of the site
is to teach Chinese language to non-native speakers. I like to turn
this site into a paid one. People have to pay some money to take the
courses, so I can further develop the courses with the funds. I like
to know where I can get help. Is there a Usenet about this topic?

Thanks.

That's like selling any other product. Set up a shopping cart thing, have a
way to accept credit cards and you're in business. Check with your host and
see what they have available or recommend.