management state with SOAP Header

Chuche

Hi colleague,

I have to developer a Web service (C#) and i need to maintain state
during multiples calls to it, The Web service go to be consumed from c
application. I look for information for doing it in the www and books,
and I have seen that I can do it with SOAP header. But i don´t find
any examples, Can somebody help me? Are there any examples in the web?

Thanks in advances
regards,

Chuche

Jason

If you set the WebMethod attribute "EnableSession" to true for each
method that requires session state information, you can read/write
objects to a collection called Session.

By default, cookies are used to maintain the seseion ID. If your C
client doesn't grok cookies, you can set cookieless="true" in your
web.config's sessionState line, then you get a session ID to tack onto
the end of your URL's.