    types and vise versa?

    Thank you,
    Alona
    Alona, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Hi Alona,

    "Alona" <> writes:

    > Does W3C defines a standard for mapping XML types to C/C++ built-in
    > types and vise versa?

    I don't think there is such a thing as XML type. Schema languages
    (e.g., W3C XML Schema) normally define primitive types. Some of them
    can be mapped to C/C++ fundamental types but I don't think W3C defines
    such a mapping. One proprietary mapping of XML Schema built-in types
    to C++ types is described in this document:

    http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/manual/#2.5

    hth,
    -boris

    --