master/detail checkboxlist

Elisabeth Liman via .NET 247

HI,
I am having a difficulty in find which checkbox that have beenchecked in datagrid. Iam using embedded master/details datagridwhere i insert the template column for checkbox manually fromcode behind. Once i clicked update button, the datagrid shouldalso be updated, but my loop was not working properly. Doesanyone has any suggestion how to do loop for inner datagrid.Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Elisabeth