MasterPage - WebForm Table Column Width Problems

Steve

I'm developing an ASP.Net 2 web site using VS 2005 that is using a
MasterPage with a Table on it. The table has three columns - each with
contentPlaceHolder. After developing the MasterPage, I created a number of
Web Forms that reference the MasterPage. On each of the pages, the
contentplaceholder for the middle column is a custom content holder. The
problem I'm having is that the width of the table column1 on the pages
doesn't match the width of the table column1 on the MasterPage. So
everything is off. How do I realign these so that the columns on the master
page and the other pages are the same width.

Thanks