    Where do i get material to learn programming of microcontrollers in
    c(HCS12 micro controller of motorola)?I am doing a project using this
    micro controller and dont know where to look for the material.
    kitkat, Jan 12, 2005

  2. kitkat

    DigiEngiSA Guest

    I have used cross-compilers for MSP430s before to take C and translate
    it into assembly, but not on the HC12. Most people, IMO, seem to
    program in assembly rather than use a cross compiler. Sorry that I
    cannot help.
    Sean
    DigiEngiSA, Jan 12, 2005

  3. kitkat

    jmj Guest

    I'd try looking at the HC12 CodeWarrior IDE from metrowerks.com.
    You can download a limited license for free and run HC12 simulations on
    your PC in either C or assembly.

    jmj, Jan 15, 2005