    Thanks in advance,

    Johanna Pfalz
    Smithers, BC
    Johanna Pfalz, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Johanna Pfalz

    Kevin Walzer Guest

    Johanna Pfalz wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Does anyone have details on how to drive excel using python 2.4 on OSX?
    > I've searched the web and have not found anything specific to excel.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >

    > Johanna Pfalz
    > Smithers, BC

    Try AppScript: http://appscript.sourceforge.net/

    It's a Python-to-Apple Events bridge. It allows you to access a
    scriptable application using the same mechanism that underlies
    AppleScript, but from Python. Excel has good AppleScript support, so it
    should be supported by AppScript as well.

    --
    Kevin Walzer
    Poetic Code
    Kevin Walzer, Aug 28, 2006