Meeting C++ - Call for Papers

JensW

Hi C++ Community!

There will be a new european C++ conference this fall in Germany!
We are looking for speakers and possible talks at our conference!

Possible topics could include:
* modern C++
* C++11
* boost
* C++ Frameworks like Qt, wxWidgets, Ogre, …
* other C++ related topics

Please contact us over the contactform on the website, or over info@<insert_domain>.com if you’d like to give a talk at Meeting C++!

A few details about the plans:
The conference will be placed in Düsseldorf area, there is room for about150 ppl, right now we plan with 2 tracks for 2 days. The conference will be at 9./10.11.12.