MemberShip Class, IsApproved, DuplicateUser

Guest

Hi!

In this signature method:

MembershipCreateStatus status;
MembershipUser newUser =
Membership.CreateUser(CreateUserWizard1.UserName,
CreateUserWizard1.Password, CreateUserWizard1.Email,
CreateUserWizard1.Question, CreateUserWizard1.Answer,
false, out status);

I always get in my DataBase TRUE for IsApproved parameter and for status
parameter DuplicateUser, but the insertion happens. What´s wrong?
The DATABASE is clean, empty. Somebody help?

Sorry for my english.
Thanks
Alexandre