    Thanks much,

    Matthew Fleming

    (please remove X before using this address)
    Matthew Fleming, May 4, 2004

  2. I'd recommend you YourKit Java Profiler (http://www.yourkit.com). One
    of its great features is that profiler doesn't slow down your
    application. You just need to run your application with small profiler
    agent, then connect to the agent from profiler UI and capture memory
    snapshot.

    YourKit Profiler can also calculate "retained" size of the object or
    set of objects. It allows to understand the amount of leaked memory.

    Kind regards,
    Vladimir Kondratyev

    Vladimir Kondratyev, May 5, 2004

  3. Matthew Fleming