Menu control with Target MultiView Control?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Yin99, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. Yin99

    Yin99 Guest

    I have a Menu control that currently changes the view on a MultiView.
    Works, but I was wondering if there is any way to load separate pages
    in each view via Menu?

    Ex:

    [Menu Control] (Allows user to select view in Multiview)

    [MultiView Control]

    [View1] - view 1 loads page1.aspx

    [View2] - view 2 loads page2.aspx

    [View3] - view 3 loads page3.aspx

    In effect, I am trying to get the "Frames" effect from these two
    controls. I do not want to use classic html frames though. Is there
    another way with ASP.NET 2.0 ? Thanks!

    Yin

    Yin99, Aug 17, 2007

  2. If you were using .ascx controls instead of .aspx you could probably do this
    and then you would use
    LoadControl("~/ThumbnailPreview.ascx");
    And it would returna reference to the .ascx control that you could then add
    to a View's Control collection.

    Please let us know if this is helpful or if you have further questions.
    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?TmF0aGFuaWVsIEdyZWVuZQ==?=, Aug 20, 2007